Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Natural Stone, Stone Tile, Floor Tile manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab, Chinese Cheap Natural Stone Cinderella Grey Marble for Floor Tile/Slab/Countertop/Steps/Construction/ Stairs&Risers, Natural Stone/Polished Stone/Mongolian Black Basalt/Polished/Honed/Flamed/Black/White/Green/Yellow/Red/Brown/Grey Granite for Tiles/Slab/Countertop and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Marble Tiles & Slabs Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab

Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab

FOB Price: US $10-25 / Square Meter
Min. Order: 100 Square Meters
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Square Meters US $10-25/ Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 2000m2/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Edge Processing: Flamed
  • Application: Floor, Wall, Countertop
  • Density: 2.7(g/cm³)
  • Technics: Natural
  • Thickness Tolanece: +- 1mm
  • Delivery Time: 15~40 Days.
  • Transport Package: Wooden Crate Packing
  • Origin: China
  • Color: Black
  • Stone Form: Big Slab
  • Size: Customize
  • Thickness: 1.0cm, 1.8cm, 2cm, 3cm, 5cm or Your Request
  • Usage: Paving, Flooring or Outdoor Garden
  • Quality Control: All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
  • Trademark: JL-Stone
  • Specification: SGS, Export European Market Standard
Product Description
1. Material:Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab

2. Popular color: Black

3. Usage: Widely used as flooring tiles,wall tiles, etc.

4. size:
Export Standard Size600X600X20mm or 24"X 24"X 3/4"
600X300X20mm or 24"X 12"X 3/4"
600X400X20mm or 24"X 16"X 3/4"
457X457X12mm or 18"X 18"X 1/2"
600X300X12mm or 24"X 12"X 1/2"
400X400X12mm or 16"X 16"X 1/2"
600X600X10mm or 24"X 24"X 3/8"
305X305X10mm or 12"X 12"X 3/8"
Big Slab Size120cm up x 240cm up x 1.8cm/2cm
Cut to size30 x 30 x 1cm, 30 x 30 x 1.5cm, 40 x 40 x 1cm, 40 x 40 x 2cm, 60 x 30 x 1.5cm, 60 x 30 x 2cm, 60 x 60 x 2cm, 80 x 80 x 2cm
QualityUsually over 85 degree, +/-1mm tolerence for thickness.
PackingSeaworthy wooden crates or according to customers' requirement

5. Thickness: 2CM, 1.8CM.

6. Surface Processing: Polished, honed, flamed, pineappled, etc. 
**Any customize designs can be available.

7. Packing: Standard seaworthy crate with fumigation.

8.Delivery:8~15 days after order placed.

9.payment:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.


Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab


Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab


Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab


Natural Black Nero Marquina Marble Slab

-------------------------

About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.

If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Telephone: 86-592-5516157
Fax: 86-592-5516257
Mob:+86 156 9591 7701
Contact Person: Miss Jasmine
Other granite materials:G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, 
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Jasmine
*From:
To: Miss Jasmine
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now