Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Marble Slabs, Floor Tile, Stone Tile manufacturer / supplier in China, offering New Polished Beige Marble for Floor Tile, Countertop, Chinese Cheap Natural Stone Cinderella Grey Marble for Floor Tile/Slab/Countertop/Steps/Construction/ Stairs&Risers, Natural Stone/Polished Stone/Mongolian Black Basalt/Polished/Honed/Flamed/Black/White/Green/Yellow/Red/Brown/Grey Granite for Tiles/Slab/Countertop and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Marble Tiles & Slabs New Polished Beige Marble for Floor Tile, Countertop

New Polished Beige Marble for Floor Tile, Countertop

FOB Price: US $20-80 / Square Meter
Min. Order: 100 Square Meters
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Square Meters US $20-80/ Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 2000m2/Day
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JL-marble Slab
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Edge Processing: Flat
  • Application: Floor, Wall, Countertop
  • Delivery Time: Within 10-25 Days When Order Confirmed
  • Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Marble
  • Color: Beige
  • Stone Form: Big Slab
  • Technics: Natural
  • Trademark: XJL
  • Specification: CE, SGS
  • HS Code: 6801000000
Product Description
New Polished Beige  Marble For Floor tile, Countertop

1. Own Quarry & Factory
2. Skilled workers & QC
3. Top quality & Competitive Price
4. CE
New Polished Beige Marble for Floor Tile, Countertop

New Polished Beige Marble for Floor Tile, Countertop

1) Name: New Polished Beige  Marble For Floor tile, Countertop

2). Application: Tiles, countertops, vanity tops, tub Surround, interior and exterior floor etc.

3) Size:
Slab: 250upX130upX2cm, 3cm
250upX60upX2cm, 3cm
250upX70upX2cm, 3cm

Tile: 305X305; 400X400;
600X600; 300X600;
800X800; 400X600; Or Customized

Thickness: 1.5cm, 1.8cm, 2cm, 3cm. etc

Thickness Tolerance: +-1mm.

4) Surface: Polished, Honed, Flamed, pineappled etc.

Polished Degree: 80up.

5) Package:
Slabs: Strong wooden bundle with plastic foam covering

Tiles: Strong wooden crates 10PCS/paper carton, 46cartons/wooden crates

6) Delivery: Within 15-20 days to Xiamen Port

7) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

8) Welcome Your Quotation Inquiry!

If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Tel: 86-592-5516157
Contact Person: Miss Frances
 
Popular MaterialG603,G654,G623,G633,G640,G614,G562,G687,China Juparana, Spray White ,ShanXiBlack, India Black, India red
Absolute black, Blue Pearl, Vizag blue, Vanga Red, Aurora, Nero Impala, 
Olive green, Bahama Blue, Himalaya Blue, Paradiso ,and other China natural granite
Trail OrderWelcome
Our MarketAmerica,Russia,Hungary,Austria,Slovakia,Ireland,Albania,Australia,Romania,France,Canada,Germany,Poland,UK,Czech Republic
,Italy,Spain,UK,Noway,Belarus,Bulgaria
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Jinlei
*From:
To: Miss Jinlei
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now