Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd.

G603 Stairs, Granite Stairs, Granite Steps manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cheap Natural G603 Granite Stairs Tread Risers Steps, Milky Way Green Marble Slabs for Coutertop, Wall, Floor Decoration, Baltic Brown Granite Slab for Kitchen Countertop or Flooring and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Granite Tiles & Slabs Cheap Natural G603 Granite Stairs Tread Risers Steps

Cheap Natural G603 Granite Stairs Tread Risers Steps

FOB Price: US $10-20 / Square Meter
Min. Order: 500 Square Meters
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Square Meters US $10-20/ Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 2000m2/Day
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JLG603
  • Function: Decoration
  • Material: Natural Stone
  • Usage: Indoor, Outdoor
  • Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates with Fumigated, Foam Wrapped
  • Origin: China
  • Customized: Customized
  • Style: Simplicity, Classic
  • Type: Straight Stairs
  • Trademark: JINLEI
  • Specification: European Standard
  • HS Code: 68029390
Product Description
Cheap Natural G603 Granite Stairs Tread Risers Steps

Big Quantity
Skilled workers & Timely Delivery
Top Quality
Competitive Price

Specification:
1) Name: G603 Granite Stairs Steps Riser Treads

2) Material: Granite( G603, G654, G681, G682, G633, G640 etc. ); Marble etc.

3) Size:
Treads: 100~160x30/33x2/3cm
Risers: 100~160x15x2cm
* Thickness Tolerance: +-1mm

4) Color: Grey, Pink, Yellow, Black, white, blue etc.

5) Surface: Polished, Honed, Flamed, Pineapple etc. With anti-slip lines etc.

6) Edge: Straight edge, Full bullnose, half bullnose etc.

7) Package: Strong wooden crates with foam covering inside.

8) Delivery: Within 15-20 days after order confirmed.

9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; Or L/C at sight.

10) Welcome your quotation! : )
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Ellie
*From:
To: Ms. Ellie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now