Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Slate Paver, Slate Paving, Slate Flooring manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Natural Slate Paver / Slate Paving for Outdoor Garden, Blue Marble Mosaic for Swimming Pool/Flooring Tile/Bathroom/Outdoor, G623 Granite Polished Tile for Floor/ Wall Cladding and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Slate Products Natural Slate Paver / Slate Paving for Outdoor Garden

Natural Slate Paver / Slate Paving for Outdoor Garden

FOB Price: US $1-25 / Square Meter
Min. Order: 100 Square Meters
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Square Meters US $1-25/ Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 10000m2/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JL-slate paving
  • Type: Quartzite
  • Color: Rusty
  • Thickness: 1.5~2.5cm
  • Customized: Customized
  • Major Market: USA, European,Canada,Oceania and More
  • Delivery Time: 15~40 Days
  • Trademark: JL-Stone
  • Specification: Follow The Exporting Standard and ISO9001: 2000
  • HS Code: 6803001000
  • Surface Treatment: Machine-cut
  • Slate Erosion Resistance: Non-Antacid
  • Size: 60*60cm
  • Usage: Roof
  • Thickness Tolanece: Thickness Tolerance:+/-2mm
  • Quality Control: All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
  • Trial Order: Welcome
  • Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Our factory produces rusty slate for your project with good price 

1) Name: Natural Slate Tiles

2) Application: For Decorations, Outdoor Flooring, Garden Flooring, etc.

3) Processing: Natural split, mushroom, antique, etc.

4) Color: Blue, Rust, Black,green etc.

5) Size: 

600x600mm,
600x400mm,
600x300mm
400x400mm,
300x300mm,
200x200mm,

Or as per customer's drawing.

Thickness: 1.5cm. 1.8cm. 2cm. 3cm, etc

* Any customized designings are available.

6) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates

7) Delivery: Within 10-15 days after order confirmed

8) FOB: Xiamen

9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; Or L/C at sight.




 
-------------------------
About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.


If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Telephone: 86-592-5516157
Fax: 86-592-5516257
Contact Person: Mrs. Sue
 
UsageHotel and other project decoration,Slab, Tile, Countertop, Vanity top,  Tub Surround,  Tub Tray, Mosaic, Trim, Baluster, Column, Paving, Fountain, Gazebo, Doorway,
 Furniture,  Statue, Stone Sink, Carving and etc.
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. fitz
*From:
To: Mr. fitz
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now