Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Fireplace Mantel, Fireplace, Stone Fireplace manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Marble Fireplace Mantel Mantel, Blue Marble Mosaic for Swimming Pool/Flooring Tile/Bathroom/Outdoor, G623 Granite Polished Tile for Floor/ Wall Cladding and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Fireplaces Marble Fireplace Mantel Mantel

Marble Fireplace Mantel Mantel

FOB Price: US $5,000-20,000 / Set
Min. Order: 1 Set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Set US $5,000-20,000/ Set
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 5000sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JL-fireplace mantle
  • Style: Classic
  • Adjustable Thermostat: Without Automatic Thermostat
  • Remote Control: Without Remote Control
  • Certification: CE, GS
  • Delivery Time: 15~40 Days
  • Size: Customize or According Your Drawing
  • Transport Package: Wooden Crates with Fumigated, Foam Wrapped
  • Origin: China
  • Material: Marble
  • Color: White
  • Overheating Protected: Without Overheating Protection
  • Usage: Indoor
  • Quality Control: All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
  • Trial Order: Welcome
  • Trademark: XJL
  • Specification: European Quality Standard
  • HS Code: 68029390
Product Description
Stone Caving Marble Fireplace Mantel Mantel

Product information:


1) NameStone Caving Marble Fireplace Mantel Mantel

2) Matce, Black Marquina, Crema Marfil, Dark Emperador etc.
                   Granite: Shanxi Black, etc.
                   Sandstone, Travertine, Limestone etc.

3) Color: White, Black, Red, Beige, Pink, etc.

4) Common Size: Length: 150~240cm;
                          Height: 110~250cm;
                          Depth: 30~45cm;
     * Special designing by customized are welcomed.

5) Finishing: 100% hand carved.

6) Style: Statuary; Flower, Column Simple, Mix-color, Luxury Style etc.

7) Package: Strong wooden crates with foam & plastic covering inside.

8)Delivery: within 25 days/ one container after order confirmed.

9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. or L/C at sight.

------------------------

About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.

If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Telephone: 86-592-5516157
 
Contact Person: Miss Frances

 

Usage
Hotel and other project decoration,Slab, Tile, Countertop, Vanity top, Tub Surround,  Tub Tray, Mosaic, Trim, Baluster, Column, Paving, Fountain, Gazebo, Doorway,
 Furniture,  Statue, Stone Sink, Garden Carving and etc.
Other granite materials:G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, 
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigAmerica,ectated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Jinlei
*From:
To: Miss Jinlei
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now