Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Granite Kerbstone, Step Stairs, Road Curbstone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Modern Indoor Solid Kerbstone Granite Stair with Railing, Blue Marble Mosaic for Swimming Pool/Flooring Tile/Bathroom/Outdoor, G623 Granite Polished Tile for Floor/ Wall Cladding and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Hot Materials Modern Indoor Solid Kerbstone Granite Stair with Railing

Modern Indoor Solid Kerbstone Granite Stair with Railing

FOB Price: US $8-15 / Meter
Min. Order: 100 Meters
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Meters US $8-15/ Meter
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 500000 M2/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JL-Granite
  • Color: Grey
  • Size: 20X25X100cm etc
  • Granite Density: 2~3g/m³
  • Form: Kerbstone
  • Certification: ISO9001, CE
  • Delivery Time: 15~40 Days.
  • CAD Design: Yes
  • Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates with Foam Covering
  • Origin: China
  • Surface Finishing: Sawn
  • Shape: Kerb
  • Thickness: 20cm,10cm
  • Unified Catalogue: G3503
  • Technics: Natural
  • Quality Control: All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
  • Thickness Tolanece: +- 1.5mm
  • Trademark: jinlei
  • Specification: SGS, CE, 100% export Standard
  • HS Code: 68029390
Product Description

Granite kerbstone  is located in the edge of the road terminus, hereinafter referred to as the kerb. It is as a set on the edge of the pavement and other stone structure zone boundary. Used for graden, road, square,ect.

1) Name: Modern Indoor Solid Kerbstone Granite Stair with Railing

2) Main Material: G603, G633, G640, G623, G681, G682, G654, G684, etc.

3) Stone Form: curbstone , Kerbstone ,curb stone, kerb stone

4) Processing: Natural split, flamed, bush-hammered, polished, sandblasted, bevelled etc.

5) Color: Grey, Yellow, Black etc.

6) Sizes: 6x15x100cm, 10x15x100cm, 10x20x110cm, 10x25x110cm, 20x25x100cm etc, customized sizes are available

* Any customized designings are available.

7) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates

8) Delivery: Within 10-15 days after order confirmed

9) FOB: Xiamen

10) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

-------------------------

About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.

If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Telephone: 86-592-5516157
Fax: 86-592-5516257
Contact Person: Miss Frances
Other granite materials:G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, 
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Jinlei
*From:
To: Miss Jinlei
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now