Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Granite Countertop, Kitchen Countertop, Countertop manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom, Blue Marble Mosaic for Swimming Pool/Flooring Tile/Bathroom/Outdoor, G623 Granite Polished Tile for Floor/ Wall Cladding and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Countertop & Vanity Top Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom

Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom

FOB Price: US $25-80 / Set
Min. Order: 100 Sets
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Sets US $25-80/ Set
Get Latest Price
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 5000sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: XJL-countertop
  • Material: Granite
  • Color: Customize
  • Load-Bearing: Heavy
  • Function: Granite Countertop Slab
  • Delivery Time: 15~40 Days.
  • Grade: Grade a
  • Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates with Foam Covering
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Natural Stone
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Usage: Kitchen, Bathroom, Hotel, Commercial
  • Edging: Bullnose
  • Quality Control: All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
  • ODM & OEM Order: Welcome
  • Trademark: XJL
  • Specification: European Market
  • HS Code: 68029390
Product Description
Black Granite Stone Vanity T
Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom
Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom
Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom




Specifications:

1) Name: Natural Granite/Marble countertops

Kitchen Countertops
Vanity Countertops
Countertops Blanks
Table tops
Bar Tops

2) Size:

A. Kitchen Countertops: 96X26X3/4", 98X26X3/4", 108X26X3/4", 108X36X3/4", 108X41X3/4" 37X37X3/4";

Island Tops: 30"X76" etc;

Countertops Peninsula: 36"X78", 39"X78", 28"X78" etc.

Countertop Snack Bar: 12"X78", 15X78" Island( Snack Bar)

B. Bar Tops: 98X12, 98X16 etc.

C. Vanity Countertops: 25X22, 31X22, 49X22, 61X22, 73X22 etc, straight or bowl front, or curved;

D. Table Tops: D=24", D=30" etc.

* Any designing or CAD drawing by customized are available.

3) Thickness: 3/4" (2cm) or 1/4"(3cm).

4) Edges:

Eased and Polished, Bullnosed, Half Bullnosed, Demi Bullnosed, Dupont, Ogee;
1 1/2" laminated Eased and Polished, 1 1/2" laminated Full Bullnose;
Or other designing by customized are welcome

5) Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.

6) Material: Marble, Granite, quatz etc.

7) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16pcs/ wooden crates.

8) Following USA/Canada Highway maximum Cargo Weight Guideline

E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"

20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;

9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight.



------------------------------------------------
About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.

Factory Show:

 
Price:Negotiable
Minimum Order Quantity:200 Square Meters
Port:Xiamen
Delivery Time:To Contract
Payment Terms:T/T,L/C
Supply Ability:20000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Packing Details:by strongly seaworthy and fumigated wooden crate;
Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom
Black Granite Stone Vanity Top/Countertops for Kitchen or Bathroom
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Ellie
*From:
To: Ms. Ellie
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now