Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral & ...
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
13
Main Markets:
North America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, Australia
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Japanese Speaker

Cemetery Headstone, Tombstone Slab, Granite Headstone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Shanxi Black Granite American Style Cemetery Headstone, Polished Black Granite & Marble Stone Vessel Sink Used for Bathrooms, Natural Stone G602/G603/G654/G664/G687/G383 White Pink Grey Brown Granite Tiles for Flooring/Wall Cladding/Stairs/Steps/Pool Coping Stone Tile Paving and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Tombstone & Monument Shanxi Black Granite American Style Cemetery Headstone

Shanxi Black Granite American Style Cemetery Headstone

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Set US $200-1,000/ Set
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 1000set/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal
Material: Granite
Shape: Heart
Surface Finishing: Polished
Usage: Memorial, Cemetery
Style: European
Color: Black

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.
JL-Cemetery Headstone
Materials of Granite
Shanxi Black Granite
Certification
CE
Customized
Customized
Thickness Tolanece
+- 1mm
Polished Degree
Above 90 Degree
Quality Control
All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
Delivery Time
15~40 Days
Trademark
XJL
Transport Package
Strong Wooden Crates with Fumigated, Foam Wrapped
Specification
European Quality Standard
Origin
China
HS Code
68029390
Shanxi Black Granite American Style Cemetery Headstone

Shanxi Black Granite American Style Cemetery Headstone
Shanxi Black Granite American Style Cemetery Headstone
Shanxi Black Granite American Style Cemetery Headstone


We supply chinese or indian granite tombstone / headstone / Monument / Gravestone with good price


Detail:

1) Name:  shanxi black granite Tombstone, Monument, Memory Stone, Gravestone

2) Size:

Any designning or CAD drawing by customized are available.

3) Processing: High polished(Above 90 Degree),split ,engrave ,shadow carving ,sandblast 

4) Package: Packed with foam and bundle inside, fumigated wooden crates outside

5) Delivery: Within 15-40 days after order confirmed

7) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight/

8) popular style :Kerbset, cross style, book style, wing&heart style, with angle statue, tree style, Clients drawings, pictures are welcomed

-------------------------

About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.


If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Telephone: 86-592-5516157
Fax: 86-592-5516257
Contact Person: Mrs. Sue
 
Popular MaterialG603,G654,G623,G633,G640,G614,G562,G687,China Juparana, Spray White ,ShanXiBlack, India Black, India red
Absolute black, Blue Pearl, Vizag blue, Vanga Red, Aurora, Nero Impala, 
Olive green, Bahama Blue, Himalaya Blue, Paradiso ,and other China natural granite
Trail OrderWelcome
Our MarketAmerica,Russia,Hungary,Austria,Slovakia,Ireland,Albania,Australia,Romania,France,Canada,Germany,Poland,UK,Czech Republic
,Italy,Spain,UK,Noway,Belarus,Bulgaria

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Mr. Peter
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now