Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral & ...
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
Main Markets:
North America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, Australia
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Japanese Speaker

Mushroom Granite Tiles, Granite Tiles, Wall Cladding Tiles manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom for Wall Cladding Tiles, Chinese Black Marble Tiles Nero Marquina for Flooring, Natural Stone Grey Cinderella Marble Tile for Flooring, Wall Panel, Big Slab and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Granite Tiles & Slabs Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom for Wall Cladding Tiles

Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom for Wall Cladding Tiles

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
30 Pieces US $30-35/ Piece
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 2000m2/Day
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Surface Finishing: Mushroom
Color: Yellow
Shape: Square
Size: 600 X 600mm
Thickness: 2cm
Granite Density: 2~3g/m³

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: JL-026
Unified Catalogue: G3582
Form: Cut-To-Size
Technics: Natural
Certification: ISO9001, CE
Trademark: XJL
Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates
Specification: European Market
Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian Province
HS Code: 68029390

Product Description

1. Own Quarry & Factory
2. Skilled workers & QC
3. Top quality & Competitive Price

1) Name: G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom wall cladding tiles

2) Size:

Big Slab: 250upX130upX2cm, 3cm

Small Slab: 180upX60upX2cm, 3cm
180upX70upX2cm, 3cm

Tile: 305X305; 400X400;
600X600; 300X600;
800X800; 400X600;
Or Customized

Thickness: 1.5cm, 1.8cm, 2cm, 3cm. etc

* Thickness Tolerance: +-1mm.

3) Surface: Polished, Honed, Flamed, pineappled, Natural, mushroom etc.

* Polished Degree: 80up.

4) Package:
Slabs: Strong wooden bundle with plastic foam covering

Tiles: Strong wooden crates 10PCS/paper carton, 46cartons/wooden crates

5) Delivery: Within 15-20 days to Xiamen Port

6) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

7) Welcome Your Quotation Inquiry!

Our factory produces granite mushroom stone products for your project with good price ,

G682 Granite Mushroom Stone, yellow Granite Wall Stone, yellow granite Wall & Pier Cladding

We can produce many kinds of colors, surfaces and patterns. Wall Cover brings an elegant tough to bring you into most beautiful building.

1)Popular Granite: G603(Light Grey), G623(Silvery Grey), G654( Dark Grey), G636(Light Pink), G682(Golden Yellow), G684(Pearl Black) etc.

2)Surface Finish: Sawn, honed, flamed, bushhammered, chiseled, pineapple etc.

3)Standard Dimensions:

30 x 60 x 6/8 cm
40 x 40 x 6/8 cm
50 x 100 x 6/8 cm

Other dimensions available upon request.

4)Features: Wall cladding is widely used fro public and private place, like garden, hotel, courtyard etc.

5) Packing: Fumigated Wooden Crate

6) MOQ: One 20 full container

7) Outer packing: Wooden crate.

8) FOB Xiamen, CIF, CFR

Welcome your detailed inquiry.

About us 
Xiamen Xinjinlei Stone Co., Ltd is located in Xiamen City, Fujian province, China. And our factory is located in Jujiang industry area. We are a stone manufacturer specialized at producing granite & marble & basalt & slate & sandstone&quartz for 10 years. 
 We're engaged in high quality natural stone manufacturing and trading. Our products including granite, marble, countertop, paving stone, tiles, slabs, quartz, tombstone, mosaic, slate and basalt etc. We always exporting to Europe, Australia, America, Asia, South Africa and MID-east and highly enjoyed a good reputation. 
We are particularly good at project orders for Hotel, Home, Public eara, Commercial Center, Holiday Inn, Comfort Suites, Residential Interior Decoration etc. 
We will pay great attention to your any question or enquiry.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Tel: 86-592-5516157
Fax: 86-592-5516257
Miss. Shirly
Website: www.jinlei-stone.com

Chinese Cheap G682 Yellow Granite Mushroom for Wall Cladding Tiles

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Ms. Saskia

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now