Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral & ...
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
Main Markets:
North America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, Australia
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Japanese Speaker

Tombstone Slab, Granite Headstone, Cross Headstone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Shanxi Black Granite Tombstone Slab for Hungary Market, Stone Lion Carving Sculpture for Garden Decoration, Granite/Basalt/Slate/Bluestone Cobble Stone Cube Stone for Walkway/Driveway/Parking Pavers/Paving and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Tombstone & Monument Shanxi Black Granite Tombstone Slab for Hungary Market

Shanxi Black Granite Tombstone Slab for Hungary Market

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Set US $200-1,000/ Set
Production Capacity: 1000set/Month
Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates with Fumigated, Foam Wrapped
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Material: Granite
Shape: Flower Bed
Surface Finishing: Polished
Usage: Memorial, Cemetery
Style: European
Color: Black

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: JL-tombstone slab
Materials of Granite: Shanxi Black Granite
Certification: CE
Customized: Customized
Thickness Tolanece: +- 1mm
Polished Degree: Above 90 Degree
Quality Control: All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
Delivery Time: 15~40 Days
Trademark: XJL
Specification: European Quality Standard
Origin: China
HS Code: 68029390

Product Description

We supply chinese or indian granite tombstone / headstone / Monument / Gravestone with good price


1) Name:  shanxi black granite Tombstone, Monument, Memory Stone, Gravestone

2) Size:

Any designning or CAD drawing by customized are available.

3) Processing: High polished(Above 90 Degree),split ,engrave ,shadow carving ,sandblast 

4) Package: Packed with foam and bundle inside, fumigated wooden crates outside

5) Delivery: Within 15-40 days after order confirmed

7) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight/

8) popular style :Kerbset, cross style, book style, wing&heart style, with angle statue, tree style, Clients drawings, pictures are welcomed


About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.

If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Telephone: 86-592-5516157
Fax: 86-592-5516257
Contact Person: Mrs. Sue

Popular MaterialG603,G654,G623,G633,G640,G614,G562,G687,China Juparana, Spray White ,ShanXiBlack, India Black, India red
Absolute black, Blue Pearl, Vizag blue, Vanga Red, Aurora, Nero Impala, 
Olive green, Bahama Blue, Himalaya Blue, Paradiso ,and other China natural granite
Trail OrderWelcome
Our MarketAmerica,Russia,Hungary,Austria,Slovakia,Ireland,Albania,Australia,Romania,France,Canada,Germany,Poland,UK,Czech Republic

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Miss Jasmine

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now