Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral & ...
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
Main Markets:
North America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, Australia
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Japanese Speaker

Fireplace Mantel, Fireplace Surround, Granite Fireplace manufacturer / supplier in China, offering White/Beige Color Stone Sculpture Marble Mantel Fireplace, Chinese Black Marble Tiles Nero Marquina for Flooring, Natural Stone Grey Cinderella Marble Tile for Flooring, Wall Panel, Big Slab and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Fireplaces White/Beige Color Stone Sculpture Marble Mantel Fireplace

White/Beige Color Stone Sculpture Marble Mantel Fireplace

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Set US $5,000-20,000/ Set
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 5000sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Material: Marble
Style: Classic
Color: White
Adjustable Thermostat: Without Automatic Thermostat
Overheating Protected: Without Overheating Protection
Remote Control: Without Remote Control

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: JL-fireplace mantle
Usage: Indoor
Certification: CE, GS
Quality Control: All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
Delivery Time: 15~40 Days
Trial Order: Welcome
Size: Customize or According Your Drawing
Material01: Granite
Trademark: XJL
Transport Package: Wooden Crates with Fumigated, Foam Wrapped
Specification: European Quality Standard
Origin: China
HS Code: 68029390

Product Description

White/beige color stone Sculpture Marble mantel Fireplace 

Product information:

1) Name: Stone Caving Marble Fireplace Mantel Mantel

2) Matce, Black Marquina, Crema Marfil, Dark Emperador etc.
                   Granite: Shanxi Black, etc.
                   Sandstone, Travertine, Limestone etc.

3) Color: White, Black, Red, Beige, Pink, etc.

4) Common Size: Length: 150~240cm;
                          Height: 110~250cm;
                          Depth: 30~45cm;
     * Special designing by customized are welcomed.

5) Finishing: 100% hand carved.

6) Style: Statuary; Flower, Column Simple, Mix-color, Luxury Style etc.

7) Package: Strong wooden crates with foam & plastic covering inside.

8)Delivery: within 25 days/ one container after order confirmed.

9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. or L/C at sight.

Product Show

White/Beige Color Stone Sculpture Marble Mantel Fireplace

White/Beige Color Stone Sculpture Marble Mantel Fireplace

About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.

If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Telephone: +86 15160031553
Contact Person: Ms Saskia


Hotel and other project decoration,Slab, Tile, Countertop, Vanity top, Tub Surround,  Tub Tray, Mosaic, Trim, Baluster, Column, Paving, Fountain, Gazebo, Doorway,
 Furniture,  Statue, Stone Sink, Garden Carving and etc.
Other granite materials:G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, 
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigAmerica,ectated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Ms. Saskia

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now