Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral & ...
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
13
Main Markets:
North America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, Australia
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Japanese Speaker

Stone Animal, Stone Animal Carving, Animal Carving manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Customize Natural Granite Various Stone Animal for Garden Ornament, Natural Stone S. T Laurent Marble Saint Laurent Black Marble Sahara Noir Slab/Tiles/Home Decor/Lobby Project, Natural Stone G684 Black Basalt Granite Cobble/Cube/Block Border/Kerb/Paving Stone and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Carving & Sculpture Customize Natural Granite Various Stone Animal for Garden Ornament

Customize Natural Granite Various Stone Animal for Garden Ornament

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $500-1,000/ Piece
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 5000sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Material: Granite
Type: Animal
Style: Antique
Carving Technique: Engraving
Usage: Home Decoration, Art & Collection
Color: Grey

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.
JL-Stone Animal
Size
Large
Processing
Hand-Made
Surface Treatment
Polished
Customized
Customized
Thickness Tolanece
+- 1mm
Polished Degree
Above 90 Degree
Quality Control
All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
Trial Order
Welcome
Delivery Time
15~40 Days
Trademark
XJL
Transport Package
Wooden Crates with Fumigated, Foam Wrapped
Specification
European Quality Standard
Origin
China
HS Code
68029390
We are the professional manufacture Natural stone carving, Animal stone carving, figure stone carving ,
abstract stone carving

1) Name: Animal Granite Carved Statues

2) Material: Marble, granite, sandstone, travertine etc.

3) Style: European Style

4) Usage: Outdoor/Indoor/Garden Decoration, Souvenir, Gift etc.

5) Select Best Material, 100% Hand Carved.

6) Package: Innerpack: Plastic & foam covering
Outterpack: Strong Wooden Crates

7) Certificate: ISO 9001: 2000

8) Delivery: Within 20-30 days

9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

10) Welcome Customized! : )

We produce many kind of animal statue by solid stone include marble, granite, limestone, travertine and sandstone.  These beautiful animal figures are by hand carved, including dogs marble caving, lions marble carving, horse carvings, dolphin granite marble sculpture, unicorn marble carvings, tiger marble carving, elephant sculptures, eagles carving, crane marble carving, deer stone sculptures,Bull stone carving, Panda lovely sculptures and small stone carvings for decoration.

-------------------------

About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.



Usage
Hotel and other project decoration,Slab, Tile, Countertop, Vanity top, Tub Surround,  Tub Tray, Mosaic, Trim, Baluster, Column, Paving, Fountain, Gazebo, Doorway,
 Furniture,  Statue, Stone Sink, Garden Carving and etc.
Other granite materials:G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, 
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect

Customize Natural Granite Various Stone Animal for Garden Ornament
Customize Natural Granite Various Stone Animal for Garden Ornament
Customize Natural Granite Various Stone Animal for Garden Ornament

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Saskia
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now