Our factory produces cheap grey Granite paving stone,Cobble Stone,kerb stone ,cube stone for your project with good price.
1. Material: G603, G682, G654,G684,g623,G602,G562,G687 granite
2. Popular color: White, Grey, Yellow, Black, Red, Green
3. Usage: Widely used in gardening, landscape, square, floor, etc.
Cube stone Size: 5X5X5CM, 10X10X10CM, 10X10X4CM, 30X30CM, 50X50CM, 80X80CM, 100X100CM, 250X60CM etc. As per your specific requirement.
Kerbstone Size:6x15x100cm, 10x15x100cm, 10x20x110cm, 10x25x110cm, 20x25x100cm etc, customized sizes are available
5. Thickness: 2CM, 3CM, 5CM, 8CM, 10CM, etc.
6. Surface Processing: Polished, honed, flamed, pineappled, etc.
Top flamed, others natural split/ sawn, etc.
**Any customize designs can be available.
7. Packing: Standard seaworthy crate with fumigation.
8.Delivery:8~15 days after order placed.
9.payment:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.
Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.
Our main products are as follows:
Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.
Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.
1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Fax: 86-592-5516257Mob:+86 156 9591 7701
Contact Person: Miss Jasmine
|Other granite materials:||G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, |
|Packaging Detail:|| Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film|
|Main Market|| USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect|