Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral & ...
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
13
Main Markets:
North America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, Australia
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Japanese Speaker

Tombstone, Granite Monument, Granite Tombstone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone, Engineered Quartz Stone Artificial Quartz Tile and Slabs 15mm 18mm 20mm Thickness, Natural Stone White Beige Marble Handrail Indoor Balusters Stairs for Villa and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Tombstone & Monument Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone

Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $600-1,200/ Piece
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 5000set/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Material: Granite
Shape: Customized
Surface Finishing: Polished
Carving Skill: Carving in Round
Usage: Memorial, Cemetery
Style: European

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Color
White
Materials of Granite
Granite
Certification
CE, ISO
Customized
Customized
Mateiral
Granite
Delivery Time
Within 10-25 Days When Order Confirmed
Customize
Customized
Trademark
JL-Stone
Transport Package
Strong Wooden Crates with Foam Covering Inside
Specification
Customized
Origin
China
HS Code
68029390
European/Russian/American Style Granite/Marble Tombstone with Custom Design

Product Description:
1. Product NamePoland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument  with Cross Shape Carving Headstone 
2. StylesAmerica/Europea/Russian/ South African Style
3.Size Head stone: 80X80X6cm; 80X60X8cm; 75X75X6cm; 75X55X8cm etc.
Basement: 85X75X7cm; 75X10X7cm. Etc.
According to customer's requirement
4. SurfacePolished, Honed, Flamed, Carved, Rough Picked, Chiseled, Bush Hammered etc.
5. MaterialPearl White Granite, China Black, G654, Bahama Blue, India Red, Tianshan Red, Seawave White, etc.
6Packing
 
Packed with foam and bundle inside, fumigated wooden crates outside
7. Service Own factories strict quality control, competitive price, CAD drawing design, prompt quoting and delivery.
8.Delivery 20-30 days after deposite.
9.PaymentT/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight/

Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone
Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone
Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone
Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone





Poland Style Absolutely Black Pink Red G664 G562 European Tombstone Momument with Cross Shape Carving Headstone


__________________

About us 
Xiamen Xinjinlei Stone Co., Ltd is located in Xiamen City, Fujian province, China. And our factory is located in Jujiang industry area. We are a stone manufacturer specialized at producing granite & marble & basalt & slate & sandstone&quartz for 10 years. 
 We're engaged in high quality natural stone manufacturing and trading. Our products including granite, marble, countertop, paving stone, tiles, slabs, quartz, tombstone, mosaic, slate and basalt etc. We always exporting to Europe, Australia, America, Asia, South Africa and MID-east and highly enjoyed a good reputation. 
 
We are particularly good at project orders for Hotel, Home, Public eara, Commercial Center, Holiday Inn, Comfort Suites, Residential Interior Decoration etc. 
 
We will pay great attention to your any question or enquiry.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
 
Tel: 86-592-5516157
Mob:+86 156 9591 7701
Fax: 86-592-5516257
Miss.Jasmine
Website: www.jinlei-stone.com

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Mr. Peter
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now