Fujian, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Manufacturing & Processing Machinery, Metallurgy, Mineral & ...
Main Products:
Number of Employees:
Main Markets:
North America, Europe, Southeast Asia/ Mideast, Australia
Terms of Payment:
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Japanese Speaker

Marble Carvings, Granite Carvings, Marble Sculpture manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for Outdoor Decoration, Natural Stone S. T Laurent Marble Saint Laurent Black Marble Sahara Noir Slab/Tiles/Home Decor/Lobby Project, Natural Stone G684 Black Basalt Granite Cobble/Cube/Block Border/Kerb/Paving Stone and so on.

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Carving & Sculpture Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for Outdoor Decoration

Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for Outdoor Decoration

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $500-1,000/ Piece
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 500/Monthly
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Material: Granite
Type: Animal
Style: Antique
Carving Technique: Polishing
Usage: Home Decoration, Art & Collection
Color: Grey

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.
JL-animal Carving
Surface Treatment
Thickness Tolanece
+- 1mm
Polished Degree
Above 90 Degree
Quality Control
All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
Trial Order
Delivery Time
15~40 Days
Transport Package
Wooden Crates with Fumigated, Foam Wrapped
European Quality Standard
HS Code
Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for outdoor decoration 

We are the professional manufacture Natural stone Sculpture, Animal stone Sculpture, figure stone Sculpture ,
abstract stone Sculpture

1) Name:
Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings

2) Material: Marble, granite, sandstone, travertine etc.

3) Style: European or French Style

4) Usage: Outdoor/Indoor/Garden Decoration, Souvenir, Gift etc.

5) Select Best Material, 100% Hand Carved.

6) Package: Innerpack: Plastic & foam covering

    Outterpack: Strong Wooden Crates

7) Certificate: ISO 9001: 2000

8) Delivery: Within 20-30 days

9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.

10) Welcome Customized! : )

We produce many kind of animal statue by solid stone include marble, granite, limestone, travertine and sandstone.  These beautiful animal figures are by hand carved, including dogs marble caving, lions marble carving, horse carvings, dolphin granite marble sculpture, unicorn marble carvings, tiger marble carving, elephant sculptures, eagles carving, crane marble carving, deer stone sculptures,Bull stone carving, Panda lovely sculptures and small stone carvings for decoration.

Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for Outdoor Decoration
Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for Outdoor Decoration
Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for Outdoor Decoration
Marble Granite Stone Sculpture Carvings for Outdoor Decoration


About us

Xiamen Xinjinlei Import & Export Co., Ltd. (Jinjiang Jinjei Stone Industry Co., Ltd. ) is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.

Our main products are as follows:

Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.

Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.
Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.
Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.

Our Advantages:

1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.
2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).
3) Strict Quality Control System.
4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.


Hotel and other project decoration,Slab, Tile, Countertop, Vanity top, Tub Surround,  Tub Tray, Mosaic, Trim, Baluster, Column, Paving, Fountain, Gazebo, Doorway,
 Furniture,  Statue, Stone Sink, Garden Carving and etc.
Other granite materials:G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba, 
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect

If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Tel:  86-0592-3273672
Fax: 86-0592-5516257

Contact Person: Miss Doris

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Ms. Saskia

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now